We appreciate that having an unwell child can be very worrying for parents, so we have prepared a list of the most useful leaflets and fact sheets on common illnesses in children.
The following information booklet has been designed by Havering CCG to support parents of children under 5 years old.
1. Remember, the practice is always happy to see children even if you just need some reassurance. Below is an information leaflet which signposts you to the most appropriate NHS services depending on the nature of your child's illness
2. Managing Fever in Children
3. Managing Coughs and Colds in Childrenhttp://www.patient.co.uk/health/coughs-and-colds-in-children
4. Managing Ear Infections in Children
5. Managing Diarrhoea & Vomiting in Children (Gastroenteritis)
For information about the glass test for a Meningitis rash please see the website below