Haiderian Medical Centre acknowledges the importance of strong community links in maintaining both physical and mental well being. As such, we have organised a series of practice events that are open to our patients, as well as the wider Upminster Community.
1. Patient Participation Group meeting Wednesday 28th March at Corbets Tey. Have your say on how services are run. Register you interest at reception.
2. Easter Chatter Natter...come along for tea, chats and perhaps the odd chocolate Easter egg...date TBC
1.Cancer Awareness Workshop - Wednesday 7th February at 1pm-2pm at Corbets Tey. Spotting the signs of cancer leads to earlier diagnosis and saves lives. Join us for a 1 hour workshop on raising Cancer Awareness
2. Sitting Exercise & Balance Classes- throughout Jan/Feb 2018. Do you find it hard to exercise due to poor mobility? Join our sitting exercise and balance class! Contact reception for more information
3. Healthy Lifestyle Workshop- Wednesday 14th February at Corbets Tey 1-2pm. Attend this 1 hour workshop that focuses on weight reduction, healthy eating and exercise. We will also be promoting the free NHS health check for everyone 40-74 years old.
4. Diabetes Workshop Tuesday 20th February 1.30-2.30pm at Corbets Tey Surgery. This workshop is tailored for Diabetic patients who might need detailed advice on Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise.
DUE TO LIMITED SPACES, PLEASE CONTACT RECEPTION IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.
Patients above, enjoying some tea and cake at Chatter Natter!
Please find below details of regular events below. Please contact reception to register your interest.
Drop by for tea, cake and chats! An opportunity to socialise and meet others in the Upminster community. Feel free to bring a friend or family member
HMC would like to celebrate the wonderful work of Carers and ensure they are being looked after. Submit your details to the practice so we can keep you posted about Carer's Event
Arts & Crafts for Dementia Patients
Arts & crafts session for Dementia Patients, to encourage social activity and interaction. Carers are also encouraged to attend.
Some wonderful Art Work from our Dementia Group!
Learning Disability Carer's Event
Please make sure the person you care for has their annual Learning Disability health check. Submit your details to the practice so we can keep you posted about LD Carer's Events.