Welcome to Haiderian Medical Centre
We are small, friendly GP Surgery that aims to deliver the highest standard of medical care in a personal and compassionate way.
ONLINE APPOINTMENTS, REPEAT MEDICATION REQUESTS & ACCESS TO RECORDS
New technology means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as make an appointment, order a repeat prescription or access some of your medical records online. Please click here to register: REGISTER FOR ONLINE SERVICES
If you are already registered for online services, please click here to order a repeat medication or book an appointment: ONLINE SERVICES
NEW PATIENTS REGISTER ONLINE
Click here if you would like to register as a patient at our practice: REGISTER ONLINE NOW
Haiderian Medical Centre Community Projects-
The Haiderian Medical Centre acknowledges the importance of strong community links in maintaining both physical and mental well being. As such, we have organised a series of practice events that are open to our patients, as well as the wider Upminster Community. Here are a list of upcoming events
1. SITTING EXERCISE & BALANCE CLASSES- throughout Jan/Feb 2018. Do you find it hard to exercise due to poor mobility? Join our sitting exercise and balance class! Contact reception for more information
2. HEALTHY LIFESTYLE WORKSHOP- Wednesday 14th February at Corbets Tey 1-2pm. Attend this 1 hour workshop that focuses on weight reduction, healthy eating and exercise. We will also be promoting the free NHS health check for everyone 40-74 years old.
3. DIABETES WORKSHOP- Tuesday 20th February 1.30-2.30pm at Corbets Tey Surgery. This workshop is tailored for Diabetic patients who might need detailed advice on Weight Loss, Diet and Exercise.
4. DEMENTIA ACTIVITY AFTERNOON For Carers and Patients- Tuesday 27th February 2pm at Corbets Tey Surgery. There will be puzzles, Arts & Crafts and an opportunity to step back in time with Virtual Reality Experiences.
5. INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS- 6-7PM 7/3/18
DUE TO LIMITED SPACES, PLEASE CONTACT RECEPTION IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.
Chatter Natter- come join us for an afternoon of Tea, Chats and Cake hosted at Corbets Tey Surgery. Jack our friendly pet therapy cat may be in attendance! Previous events have also included a journey through space using Virtual Reality Technology.
Carer's Group- if you are a carer, please make sure you provide details to the practice so that we can include you in our practice events
Learning Disability Carer Group - please contact the practice to arrange an annual health check and also provide details for our LD Carers Group
Arts and Crafts for Dementia Patients- come and explore your creative side by joining our arts and crafts club!
Sitting Exercise Classes - want to exercise but limited by pain/mobility? Come join our sitting exercise classes. Contact reception for more details
Want to set up your own group, volunteer or participate- then let us know!
If you are between 16-25 years old and would like to access an online app for health advice, please check out NHS go. This app was designed for young people by young people. It is confidential and free to use. Please click here for more information: NHS go
(Site updated 16/03/2018)